We make it easy to talk about what it’s hard to think about. After all, estate planning isn’t about the end of life, it’s about preserving the life you love. This means taking the time to consider what’s most important to you so that we can work out your estate planning objectives together.
MORE THAN A PLAN. PEACE OF MIND.
At Irvine Probate Law, we engage you in a dialogue on the full spectrum of estate planning considerations.
Here are just a few things we might go over:
- Setting up fiduciaries to pay your mortgage or even run your business in your absence
- Topics to discuss with the proposed guardian(s) of your children and/or pets
- What a healthcare discussion sounds like
- Your healthcare wishes in multiple scenarios and how to communicate them to your partner
- How to make it easy for your loved ones after you pass
- Your ideal ceremony after your passing
- Writing meaningful letters of love and gratitude to those who matter most to you
In the end, our job isn’t just to draft documents, but to facilitate your wishes and ensure your peace of mind. By putting your wishes first, the documents more or less write themselves. Furthermore, you can count on us to be a source of sound advice and a dedicated advocate on behalf of your legal rights and interests